Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sick Day

What a perfect day to take a me day also called "a sick day". Woke up this morning to it snowing outside. That is twice already in a month here in Dallas Texas. I left my driveway to take the kid to school and then run off to work when my neighbor stopped me and said he had already been out and the roads were horrible so if I absolutely didn't have to go - not to.... That was enough inspiration for me to back up into the driveway and spend the rest of the day in my pajama's.... So of course I did some scrapp'n and this is what I came up with so far.



 
This was completed using the Got Milk and Cookies file from Treasure Box Designs

and this one was completed using the Snow Place Like Home file from Treasure Box Designs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment