Saturday, April 27, 2013

Spellbinders Card

Hello All,

Just wanted to post my first Spellbinders Card. I came across a website with some amazing cards on it which uses the Spellbinders Dies. So of course I went on the hunt for five days in order to purchase just the right die sets. Each day I used my 40% off coupon for some savings because these things are a little bit cha ching........ I had a little bit of a learning curve for I had never used my cuttlebug for anything other than embossing folders.  I already had some Spellbinders Shapeabilities I didn't quite know what to do with as well as some Label Nestabilities. I had to do some research in order to understand the Spellbinders sets and I still don't have everything I need to make a complete Spellbinders card. So this is my first attempt with what I had to work with for now. I think it came out pretty and definately more advanced than any other card I have ever done.... I like it and will probably invest in a couple of the grand sets.

 
I was able to put this card together using the following kits:

SB Nestabilities Resplendent Rectangles
SB Nestabilities Romantic Rectangles
SB Edgeabilities Classic Petal
SB Shapeabilities Moroccan Accents
SB Shapeabilities Fancy Tags Two
The Celebrate Stamp is from Stampin Ups' Outlined Occasions Set and the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby

Thanks for Looking....

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, I love my spellbinders. I am always looking for a good sale on them. I just figured out how to emboss them after cutting them out, only took me a year, but I guess this is what happens when you don't read the instruction. Have a great weekend and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's really nice...Excellent work you did. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.Keep sharing more.
    Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete